Friday, May 27, 2011

I've been inspired by what is really a very trivial thing. Conclusion: Make Google my bitch!

No...actually, I am not going to be the kind of blogger who goes out of his way to include sentences with/title his blogs with all the trends of the hour...imagine if I did that right now. The title of this post would be something like: *consults google trends* "Diana Ross contracted an acute sepsis from visiting a tiki barber while following Dolly Parton on her 'Blackbeard' tour."

I'm not going to lie, I kind of did want to do that just to see what happened, but I don't really think I could pull off that sort of thing.

The reason for this excitement is that while I was checking the "stats" tab, I noticed that I had a whole 2 reviews out of 23 total come from Germany...Now, given that Google exists, partnered with the internet, which also exists, this isn't really that big a deal, but something about the concept of being on a foreign computer screen excites me.

I know I'm making a huge deal out of nothing, my blog has twenty something views and at least 10 of them are me going back to proof read at various points. But still, let me have my fun.

This post is not very entertaining so far...so I'm going to draw something silly!

Silly! It has no point!

No comments:

Post a Comment