Thursday, June 23, 2011

Stefan Plays Frisbee Golf- P365 day 2

Day 2
6/22/011
I was randomly invited to play Frisbee Golf at like...seven in the morning. I learned that I do not know my friend's little brother well enough to hold a conversation with him, despite having known him for several years, which would have not been that big a deal if we weren't on a team. I also learned that  Jeans make me unable to do things athletically, and that I have no idea how to interact with my friend's older friend who apparently does nothing but play Frisbee Golf and earn money by CAD drafting....I honestly can't imagine how he managed to meet my friend, either...

Friend and Friend's Friend chasing frisbees. Note Friend's Friend's man purse. It is made specifically for carrying frisbees.... Then again I just put mine in my bag and got my camera and phone all muddy...

My frisbee...you can't tell, but it didn't land very far from the starting place thing that I threw it from...:(
That thing waaaaay off in the distance is the goal. I did not make it. :(
Friend's Friend. Also I believe that's my frisbee right there not too far away from the goal. It was actually a decent throw, apparently, but you wouldn't know it from how everyone kept saying "good throw" in that way that people who are unacquainted but want to be encouraging to the obvious failure as well as polite. I know his intentions were good, but I feel like Sir Frisbee-Drafter could have tried to engage me a little more socially.

That is my frisbee in the fucking basket. As far as frisbee golf, my life is complete and I can now die in regard to frisbee golf. I actually said that in front of Friend, and we had this needlessly complicated conversation about how to die in regard to such a specific aspect of life. We determined that you would stop acknowledging its existence and pretend like your friends who "believed in it" were completely insane. Seriously though, I was really fucking excited. I felt that I had accomplished something for the day. :D

I think this was supposed to be a shot of my frisbee, which failed into the bushes. You can probably see it if you click the picture.
Friend. He was prompted to "act like he was throwing a frisbee"...and this is what he came up with. So the official caption is: "Friend fails at following photo prompts."


This is friend in the throes of actually throwing a frisbee. Shortly after this we went to Chick-Fil-A, where I learned the joys of eating breakfast at a real Chick-Fil-A and not just a shittastic college campus Chick-Fil-A. They have this wonderful thing called a "Chicken, Egg and Cheese Bagel"...it's made of sin...and is possibly the best thing I've eaten for breakfast since...well, I don't know about that. But I enjoyed it. It was a very good day over all and I will probably be playing Frisbee Golf again, but I hope to do it with people I can hold a conversation with. Possibly with Friend and Gay Best Friend.




No comments:

Post a Comment